What to Know About Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners insurance is super important to protect you, your home and your belongings. See what you need to know before you jump into those crazy premiums!
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
– Damages to the exterior of a home
– Damages to the interior of a home
– Loss or damage to personal asset
– Injuries that occur on the property
There are 3 Types of Homeowners insurance
1. Actual cash value
2. Replacement costs
3. Guaranteed (or extended) cash/replacement cost
The cost of homeowners insurance is based on:
– Location – Home price, age and condition – Your credit history – Your deductible – Bundling payments
When to get homeowners insurance
As soon as you buy your home! Look into it and start to compare your options.
For more details,
The Female Professional
Visit For More
10 high income skills to learn
5 qualities of a leader to be successful