It can be difficult to know where to look when trying to learn something new or making a change. These resources are meant to give you that starting point.
These books are recommended readings! The more you read, the more you learn and can put things into perspective. If you’re looking for your next book to read before bed, or need some help in an area, then hopefully one of these can assist you.
- Venture Deals by Brad Feld (this is worth the investment)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (A story to motivate you to perservere)
Checklist for Beginning a Startup – For new entrepreneurs, what you should be doing as you get your company off the ground
- Basics of Getting Started with Your Financial House. This guide goes over all the different ways you can save and invest.
- Healthcare Investments and Exits: Annual Report 2020 If you’re interested in getting involved with business or investments in healthcare, then checkout this report!
- Doctors and Dollars – A podcast. Hear from physicians at every stage in their career; what they’ve learned and what they advise